I don't know what is so whahaha about it, but i feel like evil laughing, so MOO HOO HA HA it is.
Quack.
If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*
sorry girl.
I know where it is :)
and hey, you don't even know who i am...
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)
--- anon
ps quack! :)
wahahaha, I've found it too...only you know who i am :P
lol
I found it too!!! so this makes 3 people who know about leachy.blogspot.com
unless, of course, i am the same person as the person who first posted... haha, let's mess up leach's mind :)
- anon #2
hey! how could you not say anything... grrr :p obviously that strategy worked well for you :)
Yes, you should have typed something. *evil bwhahahahaha*
Looks like we'll have to make her blog interesting for her :)
Yes hear hear. Is it me or are the times just a bit insane? Not unless you guys actually blogged at 0422 and 0122 in the morning?
You see, I'm usually the only cwaaaazy, wackooo person doing that.
well, did you post at 3:30 in the morning then? and what's so crazy about that time of night? and why isn't leach posting? *tut tut*
Hmmm... no I posted some other time, dont remember.
I suspect leach hasnt changed it to GMT +10 yet.
yes Leach hurry up and post something!
this is really funny...we just keep posting comments when the blogger isn't even doing anything :)
well... we have to entertain ourselves somehow...
A WHAT?
A DUCK.
DOES IT QUACK?
now the whole thing kind of falls down...
indeedy. and let that be a lesson to us all...
Is that a threat???
:P
In the words of Monty Python and the Flying Circus...
Lovely spam, wonderful spa-a-m,
Lovely spam, wonderful S Spam,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPA-A-A-A-AM...
SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-A-A-AM!
see, that's what i said. and yet it's what i think of when i hear spam. must watch... hey, who wants to watch the monty python spam skit? :)
i think this is starting to turn into its own spampage :)
Hey hey... Hmmm... Catie led me to this... active posting site... hmmm so much for nobody knowing about it...
I wouldn't even have noticed it had 30 comments if she didn't point!
haha, now no-one is posting anymore so it's as if no-one knew where it was still.
22 Bludgers' annotations: