If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

2:29 pm - Friday, June 17, 2005

Ole! I got my green Ps today! (That’s what student vacation is for right? :D)

Now I won’t have change the colour of the Ps in the car window anymore (as I have had to when my brother drives the car). Not that I usually bother anyway… I generally just drive around with one P correct (the one just in front of me) and whatever’s in the back window just stays (or stays absent as the case may be).

Only 2 years till I have a full license! Isn’t it a scary thought? :D

Oh, Therese… i’ve figured i’ll have to drive to JJs ‘yay’ party. Otherwise I can’t go… we’re flying out 9:30 the next morning! *Ole!* So if you want a lift home I’ll be leaving the yay party at about 12. No midnight soccer for me! :(

Also, speaking of driving, is it worth me trying to get the car to drive on Monday 18th to Stanwell Tops? Therese? Viv?

Are we getting fish and chips as usual at Manly? Or are we just getting chocolate? As yummy as chocolate is, it’s not really lunch. I’ve been having dreams about eating lucious chocolate cake with lots of whipped cream on top! My brain is so unfair! If the Pun celebrations don’t include fish and chips lunch… anyone want to meet earlier and have LUNCH at Manly? Think of it as the only time you’re gonna see me this holidays if you’re not going to EU Ancon. Now anyone wanna come? (or do I hear some cheers in the background? *sniff*)

Anyone know if/when Armidale UNE goes on holidays? I need to go wetsuit shopping with Wong! I also need to see what has happened on her manga strip adventures. (no, not major stripping… manga strip DIFFERENT)

I got out of 2 of my work shifts this week so I can stay home and ‘study’ (ie play tetris, blog and email). Hence I am not in the city tonight, hence I cannot take advantage of the galaxy presale offer, as much as I would love to. Everyone together now *awwww*. I may head there tomorrow to kill some time after playing lawn bowls though. :D

Back tostuffing my face with everything I can find, that’s not chocolate, in our kitchen now. *mmmm olives*

Lots of love,
Alicia

Up, up, up and away!!

19 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Catie said...

congratulations on green p's! you make me feel motivated to get off my l's. only 2 years indeed...
yay for stuvac displacement activity! not sure what 'stuvac' means, but the s may stand for slippers... still figuring it out.
hmm.. not at all organised in regards to AnCon. yes i am leaving it a bit late. no i am not worried about it, do you have a problem with that? *glares suspiciously at all and sundry* hi sundry!

- 17/6/05 4:26 pm
Blogger Ang said...

But WHY are you on a chocolate fast, leachy? Why, why, WHY???

- 18/6/05 11:41 am
Blogger Minerva said...

Yays! Greeen P's! Congrats! Congrats! lol 10km/h faster

Damn bloody hell, I wanna have lunch too (yes the usual thing)!! But, but, but, but that means not getting back to CQ by 1630. Which means not seeing Viv and Kat.

We can have lunch there anyway, and not get back to CQ (Viv and Kat feel free to kill me... after.)
Then, why not have dinner in Manly?? Tell me now!

- 18/6/05 6:14 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Hmmm... That's a great idea, have dinner in Manly... And the other 2 can perhaps come and join us...

Then i'll have to go home, pick up the car and get to JJs (my costume ain't very involved.)

In response to Viv and Angis 'whys?'... 'cause i am.

My bro said he probably doesn't need the car, now just need to ask parents...

- 18/6/05 10:27 pm
Blogger Ang said...

That's just the sort of informative response we like to see, thanks Leach.

Trees. My Bio exam is this Tuesday, not happened yet, was just frantically studying the other day and stressing re the waning of stuvac. Then have first Psyc exam on Wedesday. (aagh!)

- 19/6/05 12:33 pm
Blogger Catie said...

nooo... chocolate...

- 19/6/05 12:38 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

You're welcome, I know I am full of useful and informative spoutings.

Quack!

- 19/6/05 2:31 pm
Blogger Ang said...

I've often said that of you.

- 19/6/05 3:12 pm
Blogger Vivian said...

Noooooo....I can't come to dinner in Manly either, I have youth group on Firday nights...I'll only be in the city from around 4-6pm...

- 19/6/05 3:38 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Ok, ok i'll just head home when Viv heads home then, and have dinner (for free) at home!

KITOV! more $$ to spend on chocolate... MmMM...

Glad i'm not in JACK now (although it's not really JACK anymore yeah? maybe quACk?) otherwise that chocolate cake...

Although JACK is clean now!

Good work Angi! (Or rather, get back to studying!)

- 19/6/05 4:15 pm
Blogger Ang said...

Hey, you DIDN"T rectify the serious problem! Am still unlinked/unloved. *sulks*

- 19/6/05 7:43 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Huh? The link works for me?!? Also, you spoiled the consecutive number comment pattern that had occured unintentionally on my page.

Not that i'm so nerdy that i noticed it or anything... Ah! I can't win!

- 19/6/05 7:52 pm
Blogger Ang said...

Oh, it's there now. Sorry, I done you wrong. *poses in attitude of dramatic woe/remorse, with back of hand to forehead, etc.*

- 19/6/05 8:34 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Hehe, yes, it is there... and the list got alphabatised too! (all 4 links *whew* that was a tough task!)

- 19/6/05 8:55 pm
Blogger Catie said...

yay! now everything is all interconnected like. how convenient.

- 19/6/05 10:13 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

I'm Pun chasing!

Is she here yet?

- 20/6/05 4:40 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

eep *running away from chasers*

- 20/6/05 5:51 pm
Blogger Catie said...

hahaha!
oh, i broke simon's (or garfunkel's)heart, i told them i didn't love them and they just stopped singing. awww.
hey pun, you're posting more lately, did you finish an exam?

- 20/6/05 7:08 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

Yes, just finished a prac today. Last one on Monday, last BIG one on Monday. Yes am posting more coz it's better than anything on telly til 2130 tonight ;)

- 20/6/05 7:22 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?