If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

11:55 pm - Saturday, June 25, 2005

*sigh* LK has finally finished! Well, there's 2 more shows tomorrow, but i ain't working em.

I can now happily become a dole bludger... *cough* I mean, dedicated student. I've worked out it'll probably take about 5 or 6 months to get back tax i've paid over the years... Which is kinda amusing since most of that tax has been accrued over the last 2.

Thought that I'd initiate the wireless internet -from my very room!- by posting a new line for commentry... And also so I can ignore attempting to guess who the anonymous poster is. And also because all hopes of hanging anyone have been long past removed.

Only one of three (yeah Trees... THREE) exams left. Construction (exam during stuvac) doesn't count as one. Yeah it was closed book, yeah we had to go into uni on a public holiday for a review session but it had only one supervisor (our lecturer) and no time limit and did not required extended study (extended study being study beyond the review day content). So it wasn't a REAL exam...

After my first 2 management exams I now need to get my brain to change gears from the 'essay writing remembering references' form of preparation to the 'looking at example problems and following the integrations' sort. At least I think there are integrations involved... I mean, I did some in the lab report, so I assume they're somehow connected...

That last exam is on Wednesday. I spose I should pull out those lecture notes from under my cupboard ( I think that's where they are) and start some quality bedtime reading with the rain pattering softly outside my window. Then again I could just have a quiet time and go to sleep. It is however only 12. The night is YOUNG my friends!

Inspired by Puns page "witty remarks" I changed my comment links :D. I think I shall invest some time in some emails now...

Love Alicia

Up, up, up and away!!

11 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

dawww.... *feels like an inspirer, i do*

feeling very bored, tis nearly 0200 and i need to take a shower before i head to bed. i shoudl start to study as well, i mean i have an exam monday arvo *roll eyes* eep.

- 26/6/05 1:57 am
Blogger Ang said...

Gaaah....I have an exam in less than 24 hours which I haven't started studying for.*kills self melodramatically*

- 26/6/05 10:03 am
Blogger Catie said...

i have an exam wednesday too! which i have started studying for, technically...
ah, so much work for various things, but happily the holidays are drawing steadily closer...

- 26/6/05 10:26 am
Blogger Alicia said...

One, two, five... So i have five lucky stars... On my hat which has one... two... few... many... lots corners...

My hat it has lotsa corners, lotsa corners has my hat, and if it did not have lotsa corners... it would not be my HAT!

Hmmm... Maybe I should wear my newspaper hat on friday... yes, it's been sitting in my room for the last 1.5 years!

- 26/6/05 1:09 pm
Blogger Ang said...

Leach, "Bludger's Annotations" needs an apostrophe. Otherwise it doesn't mean anything. It took me until now to figure out what it was supposed to mean. *is a punctuation nazi*

Either that or I need to get some sleep. Pity me, people.

- 26/6/05 1:09 pm
Blogger Catie said...

my hat has more corners than yours! *sticks out tongue*

- 26/6/05 3:45 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Dere you go Ang! :D

- 27/6/05 12:13 am
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Bludgers' Annotations?

- 27/6/05 10:14 am
Blogger Catie said...

hmm, you're probably right, looks kind of singular to me...

- 27/6/05 12:20 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

And that, my friends, is why i never put apostrophes...

Thanks you grammar freaks.

- 27/6/05 1:17 pm
Blogger Ang said...

yay for Alicia's apostrophes! Thanks! *is also a complete nerd, obviously*

- 28/6/05 5:27 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?