Why does the 413 get all the dodgy buses?
6:34 pm - Thursday, September 14, 2006
- Minerva said...
-
Haha! *points and laughs*
- Alicia said...
-
Pun!! I found the BEST tv show (Wow! I watched TV!) check out SBS on Tuesday arvos... Guess what time I was watching!!! MMMMMmmmm...
Oh, and I'm not overloading next year. - Minerva said...
-
*goes to check tv guide*
Yea dude, Food Lovers' Guide is on repeat. Even though I still do watch it if I clickety click past. They're doing repeats of old episodes on Wednesdays at 1930.
I however recommend (also) Feast Bazaar tonight at 2000 on SBS. Mouth-watering goodness... last week was Marrakech. Oh and Rick Stein's French Odyssey 1800 on Wednesdays on ABC. :D :D - Minerva said...
-
I was wondering where the other post went to. Good decision!
- Catie said...
-
i didn't get to see the other post :(
oh, i agree with yuo about your buses. when i got the bus to your house last week it stalled/broke down going up a hill and had to be restarted about 3 times. you have dodgy buses. :p - Alicia said...
-
I just bought 4 this week Trees... But when I next need 'em I'll ask you. :D
- Catie said...
-
Searching for buried treasure...


7 Bludgers' annotations: