If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

10:14 am - Thursday, August 17, 2006

No, not for a boy, don't be stupid... Maybe that'll be in 2 or 3 years time... Who knows?
Jobseeking time has arrived and all those CV's I've put in seem to be hitting the mark: I have two interviews lined up for tomorrow and more in the weeks to come. Ok, so at the moment only one being set up next week... But I'm confident more offers are on the way.
So, please pray for me - in preparation for the interviews and for the working world. Also that I'll get a job that trains me and readies me for whatever God has planned for me ahead; whether it be serving by just working, or in a more direct way.

This weekend our church has a weekend away in Wyee, so pray for good weather, good learning (on the Church, let's pull out last years Ancon notes!) and good fellowship.

But for now, I'd better go research those companies!
And Catie and Ang! I need my DVD's back! :D

Up, up, up and away!!

6 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

For sure lady :) hope you find somewhere appropriate to interests and such. ;)

- 18/8/06 12:52 am
Blogger Catie said...

you want the dvds back? awwww... i was getting so used to having them around :(
hehe, good luck, will pray :)

- 18/8/06 1:34 pm
Blogger Catie said...

so how did these alleged interviews go then? huh?

- 22/8/06 2:16 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Three interviews, three offers... :D

I've chosen to go with Taylor Thomson Whitting - a structural engineering firm (design of buildings).

So there's my summer industrial placement (and potentially part time next year, and full time job for the future) set.

I just didn't reply before this as I was busy choosing...

- 24/8/06 9:18 am
Blogger Catie said...

ooh congrats

nice with the 3 interviews, 3 offers thing

- 25/8/06 12:27 am
Blogger Vivian said...

Wow =) Yay for Leach!

- 29/8/06 7:30 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?