1:09 am - Monday, October 30, 2006
- said...
-
That game is beyond good. You'll never study now!
- Catie said...
-
I always got hi in the head with a brick while walking down the lane. Then again, I guess I should have tried lying down in front of the bulldozer...
- Alicia said...
-
When I was little we didn't even get out of the room... We were just dizzy until we got bulldozed :P
But I got off the earth last night!
Hehehe, I had to get loads of hints to pass the dark stage! *unobservant me* - Minerva said...
-
There's H2G2 text games??
- Alicia said...
-
Yep. We used to have it when we were really little and hadn't heard about the book...
Do you know it was written by DA himself?!
Ok ok, you're not on stuvac so I'll give you the site:H2G2 Text game
I'm sure there are others, but this one allows you to SAVE and RESTORE.
Anyone know any other good text games? - Vivian said...
-
lol, I was wondering what on earth H2G2 stood for, hahaha...
- Alicia said...
-
Trees... That's what I thought when I first saw the acronym some years back... But that's an official acronym!
- Alicia said...
-
What are you doing following the link anyway? Don't you have coursework?



8 Bludgers' annotations: