If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

4:16 pm - Sunday, October 08, 2006

Melbourne was good. Thanks for asking, I kept meaning to put a post up on it, but there was too much to type and so little motivation, and now it's just become increasingly distant... (This is what has happened to most of my travel posts really). Too much thinking = too much to type = typing nothing.
Looking for a secret message? Here it is.
Something odd is happening with my sleeping patterns. Thursday night was 10:30, Friday night was 8:30! Although I did wake up at 4:30 on Saturday and killed time reading for a couple of hours before napping for a tad. Last night went back to the usual 3amish, but that was mostly because I was out till 1:30... Maybe it's just the lack of sleep catching up on me.

I went surfing on Friday morning - that was a blast! But now I'm really pretty stiff, oh well, what did I expect after having not been for AGES... Stupid car/Liam...

Up, up, up and away!!

5 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

All those numbers, I keep getting confused, you slept at 1030? As in 1030am? not 2230? and 0830? etc.

There's too many things you notice whilst travelling, and if you type it up and post it, the readers wouldn't understand it coz they weren't there. Kinda thing. I'm babbling with my fingers.

- 8/10/06 7:15 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

pm. Like... Before 12am... Like, before 2am even... AMAZiNG. Even more amazing that I've been able to get to sleep.

- 8/10/06 8:27 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Oh, and they weren't really things about travel. They were more general musings prompted by things that happened whilst travelling.

Also, my mum is starting to annoy me with this "I hope you find a nice man to take care of you in your old age" comment, every couple of days. Today I replied, "Oh, it doesn't matter mum, I'll just go sky diving - or surfing tidal waves." Hopefully that'll shut her up for... a week maybe... If I'm lucky.

- 8/10/06 8:33 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! My goodness you're only 20, gee it's like you're middle aged and some kinda spinster.

- 8/10/06 11:54 pm
Blogger Catie said...

hehehe, good answer :) me likey

- 9/10/06 3:41 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?