If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

10:29 am - Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Firstly, click here:

Aye, that's better is it not?! No no... I'm not just procrastinating at all!
It's that time of year when the water of the cold tap in the bathroom and kitchen 'the old house' runs warm in the morning - 'cause the pipe runs on the outside of the house... mmm... warm water... If only it happened in winter... *sighs*

News in the world of Alicia:
Ummm... We're getting a new car today! A blue holden Astra. We shall see if it fits a surfboard or not... If it doesn't I will not be impressed!
It's holidays next week! Yay! I will try (and the operative word here is try) to get my part of the groupwork due after the break done by this Sunday, so I have the rest of the week to play around (at the beach!).
Also, I may be going to Melbourne to visit some family friends for the end of the week - loads of driving to be done - we'll only have something like 2 and a bit days there even though we're taking an extra long weekend to go...

I have killed my first cockaroach for the season... Ewwww... Also, ants are infesting our back yard... What a beaut note to end on eh?

Up, up, up and away!!

4 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

Aye, I love the pest control people, annoying smell on the outside at first, but generally works up til December.

Yays for new car! I'm assuming you will need green Ps back somehow??

- 20/9/06 12:00 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Aye, I have 2, but I suppose I should get those extras before Melbourne... How about ramen on Monday arvo? (Then Kinokunya then jap class! Yeah!)

- 20/9/06 12:13 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

Gah, I'm usually at the gym by around 1730, and I'll be making dinner next week. Any other times, I'm good on Tuesdays?

- 20/9/06 12:27 pm
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mum bought a blue astra last year. It's good, only it has annoying indicators, and beeps if you leave your laptop and some textbooks on the passenger seat.

- 22/9/06 1:29 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?