If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

9:46 am - Monday, December 18, 2006

A Very Merry Christmas!!

We're going to Tassie with all the family for the week, then I have a old-EUers New Year's Eve party, so I won't be seeing you guys till next year!

Last Tuesday after work we had a christmas party upstairs, with clients. I got to speak to my team a bit more and, of course, to the other students. Everyone's seems pretty friendly. :D I'm not against working here when I graduate... Especially if I'll be in the team that I'm in currently.

Yesterday some usydgroupians hung out at Jansson's place for a BBQ. It was pretty good. Lots of meat... I was half falling asleep though due to only 5.5 hours sleep on Saturday night and a 6.5 hour average during the week! (Saturday was pretty good though, 10 hours!)

Seems like the 21st galore is over... At least, because it's Christmas... Soon t'will be our year Catie, Viv and Alex! How exciting! We get to be OOOLLLDDDD!!

Up, up, up and away!!

9 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Vivian said...

Oh wow, Alex commented! =P teehee I still can't get over you having to change to a new email, hahahaha...

- 18/12/06 2:15 pm
Blogger Catie said...

merry christmas to you too!
hehe, i have to plan my 21st, it's going to be huge and massive and awesome! maybe. not really sure what's happening yet...

- 18/12/06 7:56 pm
Blogger Vivian said...

Hmmm that sounds like my 21st too...no idea what to do but it's going to be huge and massive and awesome =P

- 18/12/06 8:12 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Did ya eat the pud yet?

People with 21sts: hurry up and barge a date!!
Cat: I've got another 21st (Sat. 17th within that fortnight.
Leach & Viv: I also have another 21st (Sat. 12th) within that week of your birthdays.

You guys take priority of course, even if it was last minute or even on the day, I'd still come
! Coz I love you all!! ;)

- 19/12/06 12:31 am
Blogger Alicia said...

Hehe, not you, another Alex who shares a birthday with Catie...
it's going to be huge and massive and awesome! maybe. not really sure what's happening yet...
ditto

- 19/12/06 9:23 am
Blogger Catie said...

awwwww... to Pun :)

- 19/12/06 1:53 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Colours! Sorry if they clash, I was trying to be Christmassy with minimum effort, so I may have missed some bits.

You'll just have to stick with it for a couple of weeks!

- 19/12/06 3:21 pm
Blogger Vivian said...

ooooh, yeah I thought it looked a bit different, nice work =)

- 20/12/06 10:43 am
Blogger Catie said...

very christmassy! yay!

- 21/12/06 1:28 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?