As the last(? Maybe...) of the 21sts pitter out, my blog turns 100 posts old!
How strange!
At the start of the year I was so keen to have it over and done with, but currently I've been enjoying (or just not noticing?) it so much I'm surprised that we're almost halfway through the year!!
How menial!
Over my 4 weeks of holidays it is likely I will spend 2 of them working full time...
(Although I must admit, this is quite exciting at the same time).
How sad!
I haven't been surfing for a month now, and if I'm working in the holidays...
How explorative!
I plan to go to Japan next year for... 6-9 months...
Now I've just gotta see if any of those English teaching schools are near a surf beach...
HOW COOL IS THAT!!!
I'm excited! Although it means saying goodbye to that Aussie roadtrip for now...


1 Bludgers' annotations: