Music rocked, we had a whole band going, and had had a couple of practices, although we still made some mistakes at the time. Blessed be your name was the first song on Sunday morning, and we did it twice to pull anyone else left out of bed (and just because it's super fun to belt out).
Theme night: "Something with sequins"...
I wore a newspaper hat with 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 written on it (and although this newspaper hat in no way lives up to the statistics newspaper hat - which I still have in my room by the way, man, I'm such a hoarder)... Thankfully I wasn't the only geek though, Dave and Simon had t-shirts with an arithmetic or geometric sequins written on it! :D
Other evening games were mission risk (there were 3 boards brought down!) but I didn't play that, I did play Doppelkopf and 500 though! Although there were no new doppelkopf converts, I guess I have to wait till ANCON!


1 Bludgers' annotations: