Back to normal colours.
Trees, do you know your blog died? Did you kill it?
Ok, ok a Tassie post may come up soon. MAY being emphasised.
EDIT: There's a Tassie post in the works. I just have to add pics when I'm at home and can bother to. :D
If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*
I want some *does Wallace motion* Chhhhhhheeeeeeeese
*achem*
Still have a huge block of French Brie in the fridge. Contemplating cutting some up and eating during Alias (no I don't normally watch it, I'm just bored)
Trees deleted her blog on purpose! =( There goes another bit of history, forever lost in the mists of cyberspace nonexistence-ness.....
Yea, I kinda encouraged her with that *ducks from flying shoes and ducks*
I said, "if you're not gonna use it, delete it, then they'll be less information about you in cybersafe, and less stalking potential."
I agree about that, if you're not using a blog you shouldn't have one! *looks pointedly*
And yeah, stalkerage is ScARy!!
Sometimes I wish we didn't use blogs... But that's only sometimes... For one thing I say events should only appear on blogs as reviews after the fact and not planned on blogs.
Quack!
5 Bludgers' annotations: