Went surfing this week, it was a little cold but the water temperature was manageable for an hour or so. Wednesday was awesome, the waves were the right size for me and I got some cool moves in at Freshwater!
Friday I searched out a new beach up north past Narrabeen, seeing it took 2 hours to get to (as opposing the usual one) possibly not worth it, but it was a nice beach, quiet too...
My plan is to go beaching about 3 days a week, so if you have a weekday that you want to attend the beach on, more than likely I'll be heading that way too! I haven't activated my new lover yet - I still need to... get a legrope for him,
. . . . . . . . . tie him to me so he can't escape... Mwahahahaha...
Other than that I've been sleeping late, playing my flute and catching up on Jap (as well as planning my travels) and thinking about, but not actually studying for, uni exams.


3 Bludgers' annotations: