If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

8:45 pm - Saturday, August 25, 2007

So... Now I too have a darling...

Not gonna do anything much with him (ok maybe just a LITTLE looking and feeling ;) ) till my thesis is done... He's an incentive and reward and I don't wanna neglect my old babe quite yet, but
I don't think I'll be making noticeable progress with him unless we go out more than once a week. The fact is he's so small (only . 6 .feet. 3 inches) that our union is quite questionable... :P

I was gonna post a picture straight onto this blogpost... But the one I have with me and have as my desktop background at the moment could be a little disconcerting... If you wanna check him out, once you've braced yourself, follow this LINK. If you've decided not to follow the link, that's ok, you don't have to see him unless you see us out together, just visualise TOTALLY SEXY, think great arm muscle, smooth curves, red on top, and you're almost there. :P

And yes, I am so glowing and grinning my head off just at the thought of picking him up on Wednesday. OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh yeah!! Oh man, you don't know how fun writing this blogpost was :P... Such a crack up!
In other news, last Tuesday (very early morning, like 2am early) I booked my flight outta Sydney - the evening of 22nd Jan! It was one of the last 2 frequent flyer tickets for that date... Frequent flyer ticket = cheap but pretty much unchangeable, so that's a definite date that I'm here till!

Finishing my 2 days a week of work at TTW this week and as of then (excepting of course weddings) I'm cocooning up to do some serious thesis transformations... Hopefully I'll emerge butterfly like after the 26th of October :D.

Up, up, up and away!!

7 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Catie said...

At first I read this post and was like, what?!? Wow! And then I thought, wait a minute, I feel like I'm being set up... :p
Very hot and curvy though. May your relationship be long and enjoyable :)

- 28/8/07 2:33 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Now why would I make fun of romantic sap?

Haha, funtimes. :P

- 28/8/07 7:43 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

LMAO, couldn't you see the BS screaming off the page, lol. Yea transparent yes.

Mmm... hear, hear, may he not hit you over the head.

- 29/8/07 8:48 am
Blogger Catie said...

Well got up to "not gonna do much with him" before I thought "wait a second..."

- 30/8/07 11:14 am
Blogger Vivian said...

Hahaha, yes almost had me there, only I've read a similar post...does look very hot, I wonder what would happen if you gave him a wax?

- 31/8/07 5:22 pm
Blogger Vivian said...

LOL I noticed you put up a link to our K-land blog, not even i've done that yet! Might have to do with the fact that my blog is gathering a thick layer of cyber-dust...

- 31/8/07 5:24 pm
Blogger Catie said...

Trogdor for Prez!!!

- 25/9/07 2:53 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?