I'm working Thursdays and Fridays and have Jap class Tuesday and Thursday nights, so not all is fun and games, especially the fact that we didn't do any thesis work all holidays and our supervisor gets back this weekend...
Over the holidays I had a good and relaxing time... Meeting with people (the grilled fish at ocean foods - Lyons road - was tops!), walking round the bay, an interview with NOVA, applying for other jobs in Japan, shopping, chilling, cleaning my room several times... I don't really know where those first 3 weeks went!!
I do know, however, that this final week was PACKED, I tried snowboarding for the first time, heading down to Thredbo with Jazz, Jason and Jazz's parents... And did some MASSIVE STACKS on the powder both on fridays flats and up on walkabout... Snowboarding is so fun, and so funny, you're just going along real innocent like then SPLAT you're on the ground hahaha... If someone had a camera of me up there it would have been soooo hilarious...
ANCON was good as ever, though the music was a little less unique than other times and Rowan's style not as confronting as Katay's... The spread of Doppelkopf didn't go far but Jungle Speed (a 'wrestling game' aka cross between snap and spoons) became notorious.
The reno of our front bathroom is almost done, abit a few hiccups (like my room wall coming to pieces) and some lack of hot water... Now all we await is the shower installation, some paint and a bit of a clean and it's right to go!


4 Bludgers' annotations: