If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

6:47 pm - Friday, July 29, 2005

I went shopping today and spent lots of money... Which is probably not very clever, as I don't have a stable job - Lion King finished remember?

Oh, excepting notetaking at uni (yay! I get paid to go to my own lectures and take notes!) but I don't get paid for that until the end of semester.

Maybe I can fill out my tax return and live off that? It's just kinda offputting to have to transfer money back out from my savings, into my keycard account... I took it out of the keycard account for a reason!

BUT, despite this meaningless angst, having gone shopping I can now announce winter beach trip #1 friday August 5th. I'm SSSSOOOO looking foward to it...
YAY!
Ole!
Woohoo!!

Up, up, up and away!!

8 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Catie said...

if it is sunny, the beach is great in winter. i think the best time to go to the beach is during school/work hours on a sunny winter's day. or around dusk.
yay for shopping! what did you get?

- 30/7/05 4:45 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Can you guess from the blog title?

- 30/7/05 7:28 pm
Blogger Catie said...

oh oh, wetsuit? yay!

- 1/8/05 1:00 am
Blogger Ang said...

We should make it saturday: then we could go to the Manly markets at the same time, if it isn't raining. (either way, yay!)

- 1/8/05 6:29 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Argh! I'm sick and i'm not going to be well by friday, that's really angrifying! *fumes*

- 3/8/05 2:17 pm
Blogger Catie said...

well, look on the bright side, the weather's worse so it might be cold and rainy ANYWAY.

- 4/8/05 10:53 am
Blogger Alicia said...

I've been at home in bed since tuesday arvo ~4pm. But today I managed to do some tv watching (real strenous stuff that!).

Fever has... pretty much left, my electric blanket setting has gone back to it's usual setting of 1 from sitting at 5-8 and still freezing...

Cough and lack of appetite and working brain sustained.

Argh! you say! LACK OF APPETITE? brink of death? No not really...

"i'm getting better!!
i FEEEEL happpy"

(hmm... *realises the quote doesn't make the picture of the brink of death any prettier* :P)

oh well...

- 4/8/05 9:07 pm
Blogger Catie said...

yay for feeling better! ugh for fever and all sickness related things.
does anyone else think that it's freezing today?

- 5/8/05 12:19 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?