If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

3:58 pm - Saturday, August 06, 2005


Name generator fun!
robot
smurf
My smurf name is "smurf smurf smurf!"

Up, up, up and away!!

12 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

*rolling on the floor* no kidding!
Full Monty Smurf!

J.A.S.M.I.N. P.U.N.: Journeying Android Skilled in Mandatory Infiltration and Nullification/Person Used for Nullification

- 7/8/05 12:46 am
Blogger Catie said...

haha! full monty smurf...
i am Super Absorbant Smurf. they spelt 'absorbent' wrongly. :p C.A.T.I.E.: Cybernetic Android Trained for Infiltration and Exploration

- 7/8/05 1:14 pm
Blogger Vivian said...

Haha...so i type in Vivian, and get

V.I.V.I.A.N.: Vigilant Individual Viable for Infiltration and Accurate Nullification

and then i do my last name, and come up with something rather *questionable*

and then I do Viv...

V.I.V.: Variant Intended for Violence

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D :D :D

(And I'm also *Moo Goo Gai Smurf*...what the....??)

- 7/8/05 9:18 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Hehe... Viv's robotic surname... questionable indeed...

- 7/8/05 10:20 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

lmao *rolling on the floor* lol oh my goodness I can't stop, ahahahahahahahaha!!
That's the funniest I've ever heard!! :D rotf

- 8/8/05 12:43 am
Blogger Minerva said...

*cough* can't say much for Wong either ;)

- 8/8/05 12:45 am
Blogger Catie said...

well, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, say no more say no more

- 9/8/05 3:14 pm
Blogger Catie said...

;)

- 9/8/05 3:14 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

Hoochie Mama!! ;P

- 10/8/05 1:27 am
Blogger Minerva said...

Hoochie Mama!! ;P

- 10/8/05 1:27 am
Blogger Catie said...

hi alicia, hope you're feeling better :)

- 16/8/05 4:13 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

I am. Thanks for the equip papers! :D

- 16/8/05 5:25 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?