If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

1:40 pm - Friday, September 23, 2005

Well, my summer holidays at any rate.

It's the first day of holidays and guess what time I woke up this morning? Insanely early... at 8am... *sniff* how sad! At least it means that I have the car though (Liam was about to drive it to the station).

My 1.5week long holiday is full of lots of fun stuff:
Tomorrow I'm heading off to the central coast for a 'month late' 21st (yay Pagey), where a tonne of us will stay overnight.
Mon-Thurs i'll be down in the Gong with Mel and Jill:
I'm staying beachside with good company, my wetsuit, surfboard and a LOTR risk board, how much better can it get?
Friday I'll be back in Sydney for a pre-departure exchange seminar at uni (excited excited excited)
Then there's the long weekend, and I am possibly going to see Howl's Moving Castle with subtitles at Newtown Dendy with siblings.

Ole!

Up, up, up and away!!

2 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

oooh ooh I wanna see that with subtitles. I wonder if they're showing it at Dendy CQ? Lemme check... Damn. Probably see it on dvd then.

Oh Group event:
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- HP & the Goblet of Fire

- 24/9/05 7:02 pm
Blogger Catie said...

i wanna see howls moving castle! never read it, but liked other dianna wynne jones books, also liked spirited away. good writer + good director hopefully = good movie. not that thrilled about harry potter really... unless we go soon after it comes out and all dress up :) cos that would be fun. thoerwise i might wait for the video. likewise not sure about LWW (ultra-abbreviated). but let's all go see Howl's Moving Castle! also wallace and gromit? and serenity. finally some decent movies!

- 25/9/05 12:03 am


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?