Ummmm... Why am I posting...? 'cause i'm mid labreport (ok, prelabreport writing and not feeling like doing work...) I've already finished 4 suit spider solitare 7 or 8 times tonight (oops, talk about a waste of time) whilst doing fluids and now about to start soils.
My friend Steven's birthday today! (not Steve = Stephen) but a 3rd year civil dude... He's turning 20! Hey, he's a youngen too (or maybe Steve is just a oldie?). I messaged him at 12:30ish, and he was still awake to reply... though i'm pretty sure he doesn't have to write up soils/fluids labs, he may be doing some other work...
I think i'm better. Occasionally (very occasionally) comes up the flemmy cough, but nothing that I can't go surfing on friday with. (FINALLY!) WOOHOO! *mentally celebratory dancing around the room but only mentally 'cause it's too cold to get out of bed and i'm a tad stiff from mondays soccer and frisbee fun*.
I went to our church camp over the weekend. Topic = God (haha, just God? - Trinity, Soverignity, Predestination = v. meaty!). FYI: God is the topic for next year's ancon :D. Stayed up 3:30 Friday and 4:30 Saturday. Scumbag, 500 and doppelkopf (yeah!). Tired effects are still hanging over me. Tonight probably won't help.
I have a shift this week! I think it's the boxing or something... It's tonight, so hopefully i'll be awake enough when I get there. I spose I can sleep from 2-4 in Vic park or something and that should be good.
In other news... I should be receiving a letter from the exchange office at uni soon... I've been hanging out for it all month!
"Come anytime, I won't give you trouble..."


6 Bludgers' annotations: