But I left uni early on monday and went to the doctor - for the 4th time in 3 weeks! - and he gave me some drugs that will boost me, even if they don't boost my immune system... So hopefully i'll shake this thing soon and be able to use my newly purchased wetsuit! :D
5:25 pm - Tuesday, August 16, 2005
But I left uni early on monday and went to the doctor - for the 4th time in 3 weeks! - and he gave me some drugs that will boost me, even if they don't boost my immune system... So hopefully i'll shake this thing soon and be able to use my newly purchased wetsuit! :D
- Ang said...
-
*nurses you back to health, feeding you chicken broth, raspberry jelly, disney movies and suchlike*
- Catie said...
-
the world's like that, murphys law, innit? if you didn't buy the wetsuit all would be well.
but glad to hear you are somewhat better at least. - Alicia said...
-
Hm, I think I might crash when off the drugs though... They're not for healing they're for masking... and since i've been on them i've just picked up everything and started running again...
- Catie said...
-
...have you used the wetsuit yet?
- Alicia said...
-
This friday...
- Ang said...
-
... is Angela's 20th birthday.
- Catie said...
-
... happy returns of the day...


7 Bludgers' annotations: