If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

5:17 pm - Saturday, October 08, 2005

Plane tickets are just about booked!

Departure:
26th Nov => Singapore, Malaysia
(Mum, Dad and Ben meet me there)
12th Dec => London
=> Rome, Florence, Venice, Rome
=> London (Dad and Ben leave)
=> Edinburgh (then mum leaves)
...
My return:
30th June => Tokyo!!!
(Meeting with Mel and anyone else coming).
16th July => Australia!

Dah DAA!


In slightly lesser news,
Andrew Hastie started reading "The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy"
- the thin sliver of a version I received on my birthday from wonderful people (as opposing the whole series +1/2 in one) which I later bought -
that I've lent to him since midsem. Aren't I a great influence? ^

*Yeah!*
*Waves flag for self* :P

^Steve probably thinks otherwise as noted on SteveUncooked

Up, up, up and away!!

12 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Catie said...

wow... i am so jealous! Italy and Malaysia and London and Scotland and Japan... so jealous!
so you'd better bring back some shloer, or else...
yay for you not leaving straight away after semester! although i probably won't be talking to you :P
thnks for telling me there was a secret message trees! :)

- 8/10/05 7:47 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

hehe, I'm automatically checking for secret messages now ;)

Yays for Leach!!!
Unbelievably excited for you!!
*jumps up and down clapping continuously*

Soooooo damn jealous, daaaaaaaammn jealous! Take me with you woman!!!

*waves flag for getting Hastie to actually read something in book form*

Oh no, that means you're missing out on our 21sts. Bring back Shloer for me! I'll even pay you for it. Well maybe. You can spare 6 pounds right? That's like A$15

- 9/10/05 1:32 am
Blogger Ang said...

Leach is..*sob* going...*sob* awwwaaayy! *wails*

Oh the humanity! :C

- 9/10/05 5:09 pm
Blogger Catie said...

what time does your plane leave?

- 9/10/05 6:54 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

no Hastie as in my church friend.

- 10/10/05 6:04 pm
Blogger Catie said...

wow, so many hasties in the world...
did you get new glasses leach?

- 12/10/05 4:24 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Yep, i have new glasses, they're kinda funky, not like the normal metal ones I usually get - they have a thicker frame, one of those plastic ones. I'm to pick it up on Friday.

I'm also trying out some new "advanced" contacts...

Oh, and Andrew Hastie finished HGTG and wants to read the rest of the series! :D Now to infect him with Terry Pratchett

*schemes maliciously*

- 12/10/05 5:40 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

No no he's older than us (ha!) mental age, younger. :)
Good luck with Terry Pratchett though, you can't even convince me to read it and I read fantasy/scifi.

Oh yea Leach, what are you gonna be doing for Chrissy?

- 12/10/05 10:41 pm
Blogger Catie said...

advanced contacts, yeah... yaks?
oooh, new glasses. cool! i wanna see! (i have a small life)

pun: you should read terry pratchett anyway, so :P to you.
good work alicia, on spreading the word. who has read the new one yet? 'tis good.

- 13/10/05 7:52 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

ehehehe... He BOUGHT the "trilogy of four"

- 13/10/05 11:10 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

yea he did, was talking to him tonight, I said he could borrow the movie and books off me if he wanted but he's insisting on buying the books *pats Leach on back* Good on you for getting a non-reader to actually read. :)

- 14/10/05 12:06 am
Blogger Alicia said...

Christmas and NY: Family and I are going to be in London for the week.

Advanced contacts: Apparently they allow more O2 through. I'm not noticing a difference in comfort though.

New Glasses: May pick them up tomorrow...

Thud: I wanna borrow it off someone!?

France/Paris/etc: Maybe later, i'm finishing 26th May and am leaving London 30th June... I also have a 3 week easter break (one week of that I may go to an Ancon replacement :D)

- 14/10/05 12:46 am


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?