I had a lovely Christmas, heading down to Callala beach for few days with the family starting Christmas day. One of the mornings I went to the beach for sunrise and as I was sitting there a pod of dolphins swam along the beach, barely 15m from the shore. They stayed in the bay quite a while, until a kayaker paddled out and speedboats started to populate the area. It is such a different atmosphere down there now! Even until about the age of 10 we used be down there and have the entire beach practically to ourselves, but this time, by 6:30am the beach was crowded with walkers, optimistic fishermen and children.
I also found a great new spot for New Years; a clear view of the bridge, not too crowded, and not on the other side of the harbour... But unescapably, difficult to get out of after midnight...
Back to work today! And back to thinking from weekend to weekend...
1 Bludgers' annotations: