Being a tropical island of course it had ample amounts of beautiful beaches, palm trees, and sunshine but being also surrounded by coral reefs snorkling and swimming were the goers. Thankfully it was no longer stinger season so dad and I went to one of the more inaccessible beaches, where the reefs are less disturbed and were swimming with the fishes...
I also went on a yacht cruise and to the townsville aquarium, as well as climbing up to the old forts on the island and seeing a live (and awake!) koala on the walk!
This weekend I'm up at Thredbo before the start of the snow season, and I hope to go skiing this year as well sometime, but all in all, the last couple of months has been awesome, relaxing and full of freedom - I'm loving life! Hope you are too dear reader! :)


3 Bludgers' annotations: