Watching lovely sunsets in Edinburgh
Watching lovely mornings in Edinburgh (this morning actually)
Nisha's birthday party
3rd year Civil eng site visits.
One to a new project; where they have to build avoiding surrounding heritage buildings, but then again practically everything is 'heritage' here...
The second one was to a steel galvinising plant, which took and hour to get out to, and we only stayed an hour! Thats me, Karolina (Polish) and Frank (Lithuianian), and Ester is taking the pic.
Last night I went to a celidh (traditional scottish dance) I SOOO should have taken pics of the guys in kilts - there were quite a few of them. *doh* Celidhs are so much fun - like bush/square dancing but cooler. Here are the guys I hung out with mostly on the night:
Chrissy (from church at St Caths)
Chrissy, me, Chrissy's boy Andy and Callum.
So, just incase you haven't noticed, I CAN upload pics to uni computers, and London is now illustrated *not very well though!
Tata!


2 Bludgers' annotations: