If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

4:46 pm - Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh no!

I just happen to be staying in a hostel with 3 Aussies also here... Otherwise I generally don't follow the news (which I know is pretty bad!!). This morning (just now), eating my breakfast, I saw Steve checking the newspaper websites and commented on this... And he told me what was on the front page of the SMH...

By chance the news was something relevant to me :O. AAHHH!!! Your church Catie (and Tim, and Mel!!)! I consider it my secondary one (sort of) seeing I've been there a few times and we hold our EU Eng/Arch dinners in their hall... But but but... *Pat pat* Where will they be meeting now?

Love Alicia.

EDIT: I spose I should have read your page first huh Catie... Will be praying for Barneys!

Up, up, up and away!!

6 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Catie said...

hehe, yeah, i didn't know if you'd hear about it over there, but i figured you;d read my blog... as it turns out, you read about it anyway. the miracle of the internet, that's what it is. :)

- 11/5/06 1:08 am
Blogger Alicia said...

Oh, and I went there heaps last year for GC... How could I forget good ole GC meetings...

- 11/5/06 4:52 am
Blogger Vivian said...

Sniff...I've never been there before...now it's too late...

- 11/5/06 9:36 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

Darn if only we could hack into her account and set up a birthday post.

- 15/5/06 3:10 pm
Blogger Catie said...

i agree... Happy birthday! you still have, let's see, 8 hours left of it over there? Hope the last 16 were also great. :)
You're 20! *Run away! run away!* oooh...

- 16/5/06 1:07 am
Blogger Mel said...

Wishing you a very happy 20th birthday filled with many wonderful moments, surprises and happiness. I hope you had a great day.

- 16/5/06 6:07 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?