Holidays start in 2 weeks: 25th March. It looks like it may be possible to go skiing in Scotland that week, I was so excited this morning... It's snowing!! Here's a pic from my bedroom window this morning:
![]() | ![]() |
Anyhow, the end of March is my stuvac... Well, if I don't go skiing for all of it...
In April Liam is coming over and we are flying to Belgium and visiting Brussels, Amsterdam, Luxemborg, Berlin, Prague, Oslo... and possibly Sweden.
We then head back to Edinburgh for my 2 exams on the 24th, and Liam flies back home via HK.
After my 2 exams I MAY visit Ireland (25th-29th April) and then in May I'm planning to see the Scottish islands Arran, Mull and the Orkney up north. I'll get back to Edinburgh for my birthday!! *woohoo* and a final exam on the 17th of May!
Having finished my exams I'll tidy and pack up my room, visit the Lake District in England with a friend Victoria (May 23rd-27th). Flying to Paris on the 30th May I'm planning to head to the west coast (2 days), then to Germany (8), Switzerland (2), France (3), Spain (8) and Portugal (3).
Reaching London on the 27th June I hope to meet up with my friend Chrissy as she is on her way to work in Belgium, before I fly out to Japan on the 30th June! 2 weeks in Japan and I'll be home from the 16th to brave the cold cold Australian surf. *Woohoo for all plans!*
Edit: I just went outside to meet Nisha and have a bit of a play:

![]() | ![]() |







17 Bludgers' annotations: