If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

4:26 am - Friday, March 31, 2006

Greetings all!

I haven't posted for a while because nothing much has been happening! It's my 4 week stuvac now at the moment, but it doesn't feel it as I have still had assignments due this week! *sighs*

On Sunday Liam is arriving, then on Tuesday we fly out to tra-la-la-la-travel Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Oslo and surrounding areas! *Woohoo!*

I REALLY need to get all my study done this weekend though... Oh well, *yay* for pass/fail (ie, for pass and no mark going towards final WAM). Hopefully that's a pass that is... Since it's already the end of my one week of stuvac and I haven't even finished my lab report yet! *eeep*

I'm sure I'll have much to post about (and many pictures) when I get back on the 22nd April, but I have 2 exams on the 24th *yikes*, then Liam flies out on the 25th and I fly to Ireland on the 26th... So we'll see how things go timewise...

I'm on the point of finalising things for my June travels, and when I do it'll go up on my schedule down next to the feature spot (did you notice it changed?). I think I've allocated 2 days for surfing in Spain!! (Is not obsessed... No, not at all... Just addicted :P)

Anyhow, toodooloo!

Up, up, up and away!!

13 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Mel said...

Yay! Sounds like you are having a ball. When are free, we really need to plan Japan. Surfing in spain? You are definitely addicted to surfing. Good luck with your exams and have fun

- 31/3/06 8:30 am
Blogger Catie said...

4 weeks of stuvac is crazy long! lucky you... yay for new posts! but don't forget to keep working... although i'm sure you'll do fine.
so much travel! you're so cool

- 31/3/06 9:46 am
Blogger Minerva said...

Yep, I noticed, looks cozy at Bible study, but you're not 20 yet :p *sigh*

NO SMOKING POT, EATING POT, CONSUMING POT, NOR ANY OTHER DRUGS IN ANY WAY.

You'll get it all done for sure. Even if you have to stay up all night, drinking coffee and eating sugar to keep you buzzzzing, you can do it. :)

- 31/3/06 2:01 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Well that was actually a night off bible study, we were having a dinner at someones (Ben's) flat in between studies so many people didn't turn up... Like Chrissy (with cool long hair!!).

Wait on, what is this I'm hearing about Jazz and hair??

Yes, they'll find out I'm not 20 yet when I invite them to my 20th celebrations :P

- 31/3/06 11:06 pm
Blogger Catie said...

waaah! you're having 20th birthday celebrations without us!!

- 31/3/06 11:59 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

The shame, the shame *shakes head*

Yea, is Wong still going through with it?? I said I'd give her $10 if she does it. lol

- 1/4/06 12:20 am
Blogger Alicia said...

Check out the new link - Nisha!

Liam is here, I'm off tomorrow
*dances like a crazy chicken* :P

- 3/4/06 8:04 pm
Blogger Catie said...

hi liam!
*laughs at leach dancing like a crazy chicken*

- 3/4/06 11:27 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

Have fun woman!! Photos! Photos! Stay safe and away from creepy old guys, or creepy young guys, or guys, or creepy old women, or creepy young women, this could go on.

- 4/4/06 12:31 am
Blogger Alicia said...

creepy crawlies?

- 6/4/06 1:23 am
Blogger Minerva said...

yes them too.

- 6/4/06 2:30 pm
Blogger Catie said...

where are you now? somewhere between brussels and oslo i'm guessing...

- 15/4/06 1:13 am
Blogger Minerva said...

Then we shall make her miss us... ...

...

...

...

*achem*

- 16/4/06 1:30 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?