It's kinda weird to be leaving in less than 2 weeks time... Although I'm still not home for 2 months yet! Mull and Orkney were beautiful, and well worth the visit! The sites in Orkney were fascinating and oh so cool!
While I was travelling with my brother in April I changed my plan: Originally I was going Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain then Portugal. But then the only train from Nice to Barcelona was during the day - a 12 hour journey. So I changed the direction of my cycle to go France, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, which meant I was to be in Germany the second week of June. Bah baw! Where before I could find accommodation in Frankfurt for 15 euros, the cheapest place I could find in the area was in Cologne, and that for 30 euros. Oh the pain. So I shortened my stay in Germany by a couple of days and am staying in Spain slightly longer. Not that that's a problem :D.
Now that home is in sight I'm rather excited about getting back. So far I've just been pushing it out of my mind as something in the far future. I don't think I'd actually have minded coming straight back, although it's also rather exciting to do all this travelling! Also, being in Europe means I get one month of summer, instead of getting winter, spring, winter, spring, winter, spring! Woot! Looking forward to it!


7 Bludgers' annotations: