If you're reading this your page is taking ages to load...Do the crab dance while you're waiting! Da na na na na na na, da na na na na na na, da na na na nah nah na... *snip snip snip snip*

12:29 pm - Saturday, November 19, 2005

Greetings!

Firstly a big thankyou and YOU ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE! *Ole!* To everyone who made it to my farewell party yesterday... (NAAAAHHH to those who didn't... :P)

"Finally!" I hear you cry, "a new post! It's amazing!"... hehehe well, thank you, how kind.

"I'm lea-ving on a jet plane... Don't know when I'll be back again..." Actually, I do know when I'll be back, in mid July, but you know it's fun to just burst out into song for no particular reason.

Exams, were... ok... well, they just happened frankly. Though it was a not-so-usual stuvac seeing I was out and about alot of the time, I wasn't working, and I actually did some study with a friend... *weird* Usually i've locked myself in my room powering on till the early hours...

Yesterday was a heaps good day - Lots of people came to my party and just chilled at my house (I hope you had as much fun as I did!). Then after people left I did a bit of bludging around (and cleaning, to defer any yelling coming my way) then headed off to pick up 3 cool goths (or about to be goths) at about 9:30pm.

We (well some of us) crashed James' funky "Yay! Exams are over parte" where we had some fun, caught up with people, waved farewell and then headed to the Lilyfield house (TM) where we had warm drinks and did exciting and appropriate (?) actions along to the muppets "Avenue Q".

Reaching home in various parts (that is 4 of us in various parts of the city, not various parts my body all arriving home at different times...) we shunned our gothic make up and promptly slumped into bed.

And... I didn't secure the car for this morning, so I couldn't make it to putt putt (to wave frantically at the ball to go the direction I want it to). How sad.
Edit: Eh, didn't make it to lunch either...

Cheerio!

Up, up, up and away!!

6 Bludgers' annotations:

Blogger Minerva said...

Daww... so sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. *runs away*
What time will you be at the airport on Saturday? Will try to make it. ;)

Avenue Q is very, very funny, yet very, very disturbing. I will always have an innocent perspective of muppets. I mean they're muppets I tell you, muppets!!

Yes, I thought you meant your arm arrived home first and your spleen a half hour later. Your liver however is still somewhere near the Loewenbraeu.

- 19/11/05 5:40 pm
Blogger Catie said...

muppets... now we know what they're REALLY thinking.
*sings* "the internet is really really great..."

yay for parties (and partes)! and goth makeup, which is very difficult to remove and leaves you with eyeliner for days. and yay for broadway dancing along to avenue Q!

yeah, when will you be at the airport? 5?

- 19/11/05 7:14 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

hmmm... I see that you're adjusting the blog to put in prayer points and itinerary but try again. :)

- 20/11/05 4:34 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Yeah, the program i was recommended to use changes it, and doesn't change it back! :(

- 20/11/05 4:58 pm
Blogger Minerva said...

You can pop it on the sidebar if need be. Coz when I saw it, twas a bit messed up. It didn't have the posts and (I finally got to read your crabdance thing) title. Otherwise change your template, as long as you keep a backup *cough Angi cough*

- 20/11/05 5:07 pm
Blogger Alicia said...

Well when you saw it it was only up for like 2 mins... Blogger doesn't like the coding, and the program doesn't like the blogger links... but i'm working on it

- 20/11/05 5:15 pm


CALENDAR

suggest

PRAYER POINTS

comment on PP

FROM MAY

Make Japanese friends, with whom I can practice my Japanese and work in Osaka.

MID/END JULY

Extend Working Holiday Visa

JULY/AUGUST

Meet up with Tokyo friends to climb Fuji!

MID/END SEPTEMBER

WEEK 1:Make my way up to Tokyo.

WEEK 2:Explore a little of northern Honshu.

26th SEPTEMBER

Evening Qantas flight to arrive 27th AM.

MID OCTOBER

Start full time work with TTW. Find a pad in Harbord area so I can surf it up before work.

At the moment it looks like I will stay home awhile from lack of $$!

JAPAN

Decisions in budgeting, studying, working and exploring

...

PERSONAL

General travel safety

Sinking my teeth into and learning Japanese well

keeping in contact with everyone!

Hooking up with a good bible based church

opps to share lives with 日本人 and make some good friends!

Not getting surf deprived

Visitors? / Travel Companions?